From 1 August 2010, the SPEARS Group is part of Lancaster University's Department of Physics.
Our interests are in the study of solar-terrestrial physics and its effects on communication systems. More...
- Main Areas of Interest
- Research Opportunities
- Our Instruments and Projects, including future projects
- Glossary of some common terms used in these pages
- The Ionosphere: an Introduction
- Photo Gallery
- Seminars and Conferences
- Sub-Auroral Magnetometer Network (SAMNET)
- Imaging Riometer for Ionospheric Studies (IRIS)
- Digital All-Sky Imager Mark 2 (DASI2)
- Digital All-Sky Imager (DASI)
- Fabry-Perot Interferometer (FPI)
- Skibotn CCD All-Sky Imager (SCASI)
Contact: Prof. Farideh Honary