The Space and Planetary Physics group was previously known as the Space Plasma Environment and Radio Science group.
- Main Areas of Interest
- Research Opportunities
- Our Instruments and Projects, including future projects
- Glossary of some common terms used in these pages
- The Ionosphere: an Introduction
- Photo Gallery
- Seminars and Conferences
- Sub-Auroral Magnetometer Network (SAMNET)
- Imaging Riometer for Ionospheric Studies (IRIS)
- Digital All-Sky Imager Mark 2 (DASI2)
- Digital All-Sky Imager (DASI)
- Fabry-Perot Interferometer (FPI)
- Skibotn CCD All-Sky Imager (SCASI)
Contact: Prof. Farideh Honary
A Lancaster University approved page by UKIRIS.
© Lancaster University.